New Orleans Criminal Defense Attorney
Passionately Pursuing Justice for Clients
不管你是被逮捕了还是因为犯罪正在接受调查， you need an experienced attorney who will fight for you. You don't have to face this alone. In many investigations, early intervention is key to obtaining a favorable outcome. Our legal team atThe G. Carter Law Firm 能陪你走过每一步，为你的权利而奋斗和维护吗 your interests. We work hard to passionately pursue justice and ensure you are treated fairly by the court. Our team fights harder than anyone else because our clients deserve it.
Discuss your charges during afree evaluation.
去找一个有证据证明的团队，他们获得过解雇，无罪释放， and reduced charges for clients. There are no surprises with us - we've been through every stage and know what to expect.
Ready to Defend Your Charges
我们可以为面临几乎任何类型的刑事指控的客户辩护. 不管你面临的是轻罪还是重罪，我们的刑事辩护 律师们积极地寻找最好的解决方案.
- The G. 卡特律师事务所能够代理广泛的刑事案件， including:
- Murdermurder和homicide被定义为杀害另一个人 some of the most serious crimes. Whether the act was intentional (murder) 或无意(过失杀人)，大多数被告将面临严厉 penalties with the possibility of life imprisonment.
- Drug Crimes:我们可以为任何涉及非法韦德1946官方的客户辩护 substance. Frompossession从制造到分销，我们的团队精通最新的防御技术 and changes to the laws.
- Sex Crimes性侵犯包括广泛的涉及通缉犯的性行为 contact. Crimes that involve minors or serious injuries to the victim often lead to greater punishment and penalties.
- Weapon Crimes在路易斯安那州，没有许可证携带隐蔽的武器是违法的. 我们可以为那些被控持枪或其他罪名的客户辩护 违禁武器，如爆炸物、弹簧刀和其他物品.
- Theft Crimes:当你未经他人同意从他们那里拿走有价值的东西时， 无论是通过欺诈手段还是暴力手段，你都可能被指控偷窃.
- Violent Crimes例韦德1946官方的例子包括谋杀、袭击、殴打、入室盗窃、 抢劫以及其他使用暴力或危险物品的行为 weapon. You'll need aggressive defense to fight your charges.
- White Collar Crimes白领犯罪作为经济动机犯罪，通常不具有经济动机 involve violence. If you are accused of financial fraud, corruption, or 其他相关犯罪，你仍将面临严重处罚.
- Juvenile Crimes: Young people often get involved with the wrong crowd. The goal of our 团队就是通过奋斗来保护你孩子的未来 a second chance.
- Misdemeanors:轻罪是指可在一年之内处罚的罪行 jail. 轻罪的例子有简单的持有毒品，酒后驾车等 lesser offenses.
- Felonies:可判处一年以上监禁，更严重的罪行通常是 charged as felonies. Such crimes include rape, violent crimes, and drug charges.
- Federal Crimes:联邦行为会受到联邦机构的调查，如DEA, IRS， and FBI. 你将面临联邦检察官和严厉的判决，如果 accused of a federal crime.
What Are My Rights If I Am Arrested?
无论你因何种罪名被逮捕，你仍然享有基本权利 guaranteed by the U.S. Constitution. It is important that you know your 权利和如何与警察打交道.
You have the right to:
- Remain silent – Don’t try to explain the situation or talk your way out of it. 你没有义务向警方透露任何信息， even though they may pressure you to do so. Just politely inform the officers that you would like to wait until your attorney arrives.
- Know that your words can be used against you -逮捕你的警官必须告诉你，你说的任何话都可以 used against you in court.
- Speak with an attorney – Ask to be able to speak with an attorney immediately. Call our 刑事辩护律师我们能帮你解决这个问题吗 defend you.
No one is above the law, including those who wear a badge. If any of your 在你被捕前，被捕中，被捕后，你的权利都受到了侵犯 that you tell your attorney. This may play a significant role in your defense and affect the outcome of your criminal case.
Start with a FREE Initial Consultation: (504) 267-1157
如果你在韦德1946官方或路易斯安那州的任何地方面临刑事指控， we're ready to listen. Tell us about the details of your arrest and we can explore ways to defend your charges.
Contact usat(504) 267-1157.